Do you need to learn the "nuts and bolts" of one or more areas of tax preparation? These intermediate level seminars are designed for you! The courses are written and taught by Mark A. Vogel, J.D., LL.M. in Taxation, CPA (Illinois), retired professor and director of the University of Denver Graduate Tax Program. He is a popular CPE instructor for more than 4,000 CPAs and attorneys each year.
Nuts & Bolts Workshops include the following topics, taught for four consecutive days online from April 2022 through early November, and then in person in Denver, Scottsdale, Anchorage, and Honolulu. Provisions of all new tax legislation will be discussed, as appropriate to the topic.
Each topic is taught for one full day for 8 hours credit, in the order below. You may take just one day or any combination of days.
- Fiduciary Tax Workshop
- Selected Partnership & LLC Tax Problems
- Selected Topics in Individual Tax
- S Corporation Tax Workshop
- $130 per day, if purchasing fewer than 3 full days (24 hours)
- $120 per day for three or more days (24 hours) purchased at the same time
- $650 Pass for unlimited Internet Courses through February 10, 2023 (for one person)