Do you need to learn the "nuts and bolts" of one or more areas of tax preparation? These intermediate level seminars are designed for you! The courses are written and taught by Mark A. Vogel, J.D., LL.M. in Taxation, CPA (Illinois), retired professor and director of the University of Denver Graduate Tax Program. He is a popular CPE instructor for more than 4,000 CPAs and attorneys each year.
Nuts & Bolts Workshops include the following topics, taught online from August 2020 through January 2021. Provisions of all new tax legislation will be discussed, as appropriate to the topic.
- Fiduciary Tax Workshop
- Selected Topics in Individual Tax
- S Corporation Tax Workshop
- Selected Partnership & LLC Tax Problems
- $130 per day, if purchasing fewer than 3 full days (24 hours)
- $120 per day for three or more days (24 hours) purchased at the same time
- $650 Bundle of one Tax Update Seminar and all 4 Nuts & Bolts Workshops (for one person)
- $700 Pass for unlimited Internet Courses through February 12, 2021 (for one person)
- Log in to your account on this website.
- Click on the class you want to attend, from the list on this page or any of the seminar calendars.
- Click on the green Register button to add the class to your cart.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 until all the classes you want are in your cart.
- Go to your cart (click on the shopping cart icon next to your name in the upper right-hand corner of the screen) and check out.