The Year 2022 Tax Update seminar will be taught online Nov. 2022-January 2023 (and in person in selected locations). Scroll down to see the grid of when each instructor is teaching ONLINE.
- Log in to your account on this website.
- Click on the class you want to attend, from the list on this page (or, if online, on any of the seminar calendars) to go to the course description page.
- Click on the green Register button to add the class to your cart.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 until all the classes you want are in your cart.
- Go to your cart (click on the shopping cart icon next to your name in the upper right-hand corner of the screen) and check out.
For details on how AES Internet courses work, please see the Internet Courses page. You can type in questions that the instructor will answer during the seminar, but only the instructor is seen or heard online.
The AES Tax Update seminar counts toward continuing education requirements for CPAs, and for enrolled agents and tax return preparers as 1 hour Federal tax ethics and 7 hours Federal tax update. Some states have state-specific content requirements that will not be covered in this course.
Course level: Update
Prior knowledge required:
Working knowledge of federal income taxation
IRS Program IDs:
7 hours federal tax update, MF2AY-U-01263-22-O
1 hour ethics, MF2AY-E-01264-22-O
CFP Program ID: TBA (8 hours, not CFP ethics)
CTEC Program ID: 1066-CE-1206
(1 hour ethics, 7 hours federal tax update)
- $200 for Tax Update only, purchased on or after Sept. 1, 2022;
or $225 for Tax Update plus 8 additional hours of online seminars you can attend through Feb. 2024
- $650 Pass for unlimited online-only seminars through February 10, 2023 (for one person)
- Firm Pass: See the Pass page or call 720-389-5900 for pricing